OGU OGU - Japanese Thai Fusion Food & Sake Bar @ BKK Thailand

If you want something Different for your meals in Bangkok and slightly more Atas (High class) than what you can expect, I would recommend Ogu Ogu. Thank you Took for recommending me to this restaurant!
A post shared by Irene 郭 (@foodwanderers) on

I've tried both Authentic Thai Food as well as their Innovative Japanese Thai Fusion dishes at Ogu Ogu.

Ogu Ogu is a Japanese Fusion Restaurant which serves good quality of Food, it is also a good ambient to have Sake and Cocktail along with your Food Dishes! The Dishes that were served to me are specially prepared by the Kitchen and some are not on the Menu too. I was so surprised! It's really amazing to have tasted many of these dishes in this Bangkok trip!

A post shared by Irene 郭 (@foodwanderers) on

The wall of Ogu Ogu looks like it's made of recycled wood, adding a rustic ambient to the place.
Took, Jonsaann and I went in the daytime and we were sitting next to the glass window. It feels very open and comfortable.

There are also seats that are right in front of the bar countertop for a different ambient on another section of the Restaurant!

With the amount of Food ordered, it is not easy to finish for 3 pax even though I was super hungry on that day! In fact, I didn't take photos of some Food Dishes served because I was too hungry.. Haha... Although it's a High-end restaurant, the Food serve isn't fine dining portion and it is generous.
Their Tomyam Soup might seem to be very spicy but it's not. In fact, the traditional Papaya Salad is much spicier than the Tomyam.

My favourite Dish of the day is the Chicken Noodle! Its Soup based is sweet, the Chicken drumstick is very tender. Very unique taste altogether!
A post shared by Irene 郭 (@foodwanderers) on




Overall Experience & Review for Ogu Ogu:

TASTE  





SERVICE 


AMBIENT


LOCATION
Ogu ogu, G/F,
Park Ventures Ecoplex,
57 Phloen Chit Rd,

Bangkok, Thailand

Opening Hours
Mon-Sat 11am-10pm
Closed on Sunday
_________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading as always!

See ya on my IG! ♥ @foodwanderers